Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Throwing the pigskin around...

Football season is in full swing, so I decided to post this oldie but a goodie. I made these adorable football decorations for Super Bowl XLVI, Giants versus Patriots. I am a Giants fan, so my decorations are little bias. The bright field goal was made from modeling clay, then painted. I can always count on my Cricut for amazing results. The cartridges I used were Cupcake Wrappers and Cricut Alphabet. The cupcakes were a decadent chocolate with vanilla butter cream frosting. I apologize for not having any pictures of all the food. I served the most desirable boneless buffalo wings with a homemade sauce and zesty ranch potato skins. We really enjoyed my fabulous sangria. Good food plus crazy friends makes for a very fascinating and sidesplitting time!! Of course we were very pleased with the outcome of the game!! Gotta love those awesome Manning brothers!!









No comments:

Post a Comment