Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Howdy Y'all!!

This is officially my first blog post and it's a doozy!! My awesomely, brilliant daughter just turned 3 and we had a party for her this past Saturday. Guess who was the honoree theme for the party?!? I will give you a hint: LaLa LaLa LaLa LaLa Elmo's World!! Isn't he just adorable. Most of the decorations were made using the phenomenal Cricut machine. Oh how I love thee!! I manged to hustle up some scrumptious grubbage as well. Everyone had a blast and it was a huge hit. The only downer was my little one crashed and burned on her new batman tricycle. She received a road wound on her forehead as a parting gift. She is healing well and keeping up with her mischievous schedule. Please take a look-see at my photos and ask questions if ya got them!!







These were the most delicious and moist red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting ever...




These are mini oreo cheesecakes, DELECTABLE!! Enough said.


 
More insanely adorable Elmo!




This yummy grubbage includes: hawaiian ham and cheese sandwiches, bacon potato salad, and mac & cheese with a butter panko crust.


Last but definitely not least, the birthday girl and her infamous batman tricycle.




No comments:

Post a Comment